Saturday, August 23, 2008

Great info for everyone to read!




Hello everyone! I have officially started my picture taking for Heritage Middle School 2008-2009 school year. I absolutely LOVE taking pictures for school. We've had 2 football events this week and I have posted pictures on my smugmug web page at:

http://rintinzpassion.smugmug.com/

However, the most important thing about the first football game pictures is that it was Bre's 1st time to play at a game in the band. She did a GREAT job and loved it! In this picture, she is on the left hand side, end clarinet. :0)

Jordan's newest information and update is he joined DECA at the high school. DECA stands for Delta Epsilon Chi Association (I believe that is what the "A" is for). Anyway, you can go to www.deca.org to learn more about what it is. He is excited to be in it. Also, he is this year's swim team manager with Coach List (she was his home bound teacher when we returned from Atlanta in '06). So, he is LOVING high school and is doing very well so far.



Until next time............

Lots of love,
Renee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I am so glad you did this and emailed me! My babies (or yours) are growing up so fast!!! They look awsome. I am glad to see pictures and read that ya'll are doing well. I am at work so I gotta go but will look back here soon. by the way, was very exited to see myself in the pictures. Love Jessica Bishop (Scottish Rite Nurse)

John and Heidi said...

My sister and brother were completive swimmers in and out of high school. Congrats!!!

Nekey said...

Congrats! They are growing up so quickly. I know you are one proud Momma.

TV Shows & Cartoons (Then & Now)

  • Angel
  • Moonlight
  • Ghost Whisperer
  • Smallville
  • So You Think You Can Dance
  • American Idol
  • One Tree Hill
  • BONES
  • Fraggle Rock
  • Snorks
  • Smurfs
  • Elvira
  • Tales from the Darkside
  • Land of the Lost
  • Beverly Hills 90210
  • Saved by the Bell
  • Alice
  • Webster
  • Who's the Boss?
  • Happy Days
  • Silver Spoons
  • Punky Brewster