Monday, September 22, 2008

Hello Everyone

Nothing exciting. I just wanted to say hello. I have officially started my last term of school. (December can't get here fast enough, unless we talk Christmas) We are throwing Eric & Christi's baby shower this coming Saturday. My daughter and I spent this past weekend cutting, gluing, and making things for our games. WE are going to have so much fun!!! Mark & I are staying busy. He has had some rough days at work, but nothing too terrible.


Jordan (I can't remember if I posted this before) is going to be the high school swim team manager. He is excited about doing that.


Bre got to march in with the high school band this past Friday night. The middle school band played with the high school and they had a blast! She did wonderful. I will post some pictures of it when I get them uploaded.

So, until I can post again. We love everyone and will see those of you coming on Saturday.

Lots of love,
Renee

1 comment:

John and Heidi said...

sorry I have not kept in touch lately!! Things have been so crazy. I still have this cute little box for you, but just have not taken the time to go to the post office. I will work on getting that done this week.

Looks like you have been busy. I love the new work photo.

TV Shows & Cartoons (Then & Now)

  • Angel
  • Moonlight
  • Ghost Whisperer
  • Smallville
  • So You Think You Can Dance
  • American Idol
  • One Tree Hill
  • BONES
  • Fraggle Rock
  • Snorks
  • Smurfs
  • Elvira
  • Tales from the Darkside
  • Land of the Lost
  • Beverly Hills 90210
  • Saved by the Bell
  • Alice
  • Webster
  • Who's the Boss?
  • Happy Days
  • Silver Spoons
  • Punky Brewster