Saturday, March 7, 2009

WOW, it's been awhile!

Hello to all! I know it has been awhile since I have updated. It has been very busy. Jordan has confirmed his relationship with Christ and was able to share his testimony last Wednesday at church (PRAISE THE LORD). He was manager of the swim team, Bre is the manager of our volleyball team (which I help coach and do the book), Bre also is still doing band, Mark is working and I am starting classes again on Monday. WOOHOO!

So, I just wanted to post a quick post before we are off again. Happy Birthday to me. I think I would just like to take a long nap and down time. ;)

Love to all,
Renee

1 comment:

Nekey said...

Happy Birthday!!! Boy, you are busy!

TV Shows & Cartoons (Then & Now)

  • Angel
  • Moonlight
  • Ghost Whisperer
  • Smallville
  • So You Think You Can Dance
  • American Idol
  • One Tree Hill
  • BONES
  • Fraggle Rock
  • Snorks
  • Smurfs
  • Elvira
  • Tales from the Darkside
  • Land of the Lost
  • Beverly Hills 90210
  • Saved by the Bell
  • Alice
  • Webster
  • Who's the Boss?
  • Happy Days
  • Silver Spoons
  • Punky Brewster