Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hello to All:



It has been quite some time since I have posted. Busy, busy, busy around the Conley household. Since I last posted, we have started back to school (work for me). Bre is very active in band and FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes) this year. She is in great classes also this year. Jordan is doing great in school. His grades are all A's at the moment (haha). Classes are a little more adapted for him this year and hopefully, that will help with him being overwhelmed with school work.

As for Mark and I, he is the GREATEST husband in the world. I have started another job at the doctor's office I worked at when we had our wreck. I work there from 4 or 4:30 until 6 or 7 everyday after I leave school. Mark is awesome at having the house stuff done even with him working all day. He also babysits Maks on his days off during the week. HE LOVES THAT!!!! Uncle Mark has him more spoiled than Tanta Na (that is the name I have picked--it's German and Na for Renee).

I am also doing FCA, photos for our yearbook, and going to help coach volleyball this year. WOOHOO!
Yes, it is busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. God has given me these opportunities and I plan to do what I can. I am still very involved with my photos, however, I haven't been able to upload very many lately (I will try to correct that).

So, I just wanted to update everyone on the things of life for the Conley's and post a little hello.

Until next time..............

Lots of love,
Mark, Renee, Jordan, & Bre

1 comment:

Nekey said...

Thanks for updating us. :)

TV Shows & Cartoons (Then & Now)

  • Angel
  • Moonlight
  • Ghost Whisperer
  • Smallville
  • So You Think You Can Dance
  • American Idol
  • One Tree Hill
  • BONES
  • Fraggle Rock
  • Snorks
  • Smurfs
  • Elvira
  • Tales from the Darkside
  • Land of the Lost
  • Beverly Hills 90210
  • Saved by the Bell
  • Alice
  • Webster
  • Who's the Boss?
  • Happy Days
  • Silver Spoons
  • Punky Brewster