Saturday, June 28, 2008

Heritage High School

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our new high school is amazing! Jordan, Bre, & I went on a tour with our group on Thursday. It is amazing! Jordan is so excited. So, were are assuming (we all know what that means) that if he failed the CRCT we would have been told. Who knows? We had fun going through the high school though. Jordan's math teacher and my wonderful friend, Mrs. Angie Trentham is amazing. She had them feel a lot better about starting a big, new high school. They are all excited.
We (Bre too) got to see the band room, which is enormous and astonishing! This is where she will be doing summer band (for middle school) next month. She has reached $183 dollars. So we will make her first payment at summer band and the rest will start the 2nd payment. We are praying that it comes as needed, because otherwise she won't be able to go. However, we have faith God will provide!

I, on the other hand, start my classes of a new term on Tuesday. So, my break is over. My husband thinks he has gotten the job I typed about a few posts ago. We just have not heard officially.
Until next post..................

Forever in His grip,
Renee


2 comments:

Beth Witt said...

I'm so proud of you for going back to school. I know you will be glad when it is over. Tell everyone that we love them. I still can't believe that Jordan and Caitlin will be in 9th grade! They grow up too fast. I hope Mark gets the new job. I know he will if it's God's Will. Love Ya!
Beth

ConleysRAprayingfamily said...

Blogger Debbie W said...

Hello Conley Family, This is great! I'm so glad you did it. I wander what is going on with you all from time to time and people are always asking so this will keep us in touch.
That is great news about the kids. They are both miracles. When I think of what you all came through a couple of years ago, it could only have been God.
I will pass the word along about your blog.
Love you guys,
Debbie Watson

June 5, 2008 11:53 AM

TV Shows & Cartoons (Then & Now)

  • Angel
  • Moonlight
  • Ghost Whisperer
  • Smallville
  • So You Think You Can Dance
  • American Idol
  • One Tree Hill
  • BONES
  • Fraggle Rock
  • Snorks
  • Smurfs
  • Elvira
  • Tales from the Darkside
  • Land of the Lost
  • Beverly Hills 90210
  • Saved by the Bell
  • Alice
  • Webster
  • Who's the Boss?
  • Happy Days
  • Silver Spoons
  • Punky Brewster