Tuesday, June 24, 2008

School & Other Stuff

Hello to everyone. I can only assume that everyone is still reading our blog. We don't get many comments. Anyway, I have finished my term at school and passed both of my classes with a "B". YIPPEE!! I am so excited. I only have 2 terms left and will be done in December.
On another school note, Jordan retakes his CRCT today. I have to have him at school at 8:30 and he has been asking everyone to pray for him during 8:30-11:30 this morning. We are praying for his passing score of at least 800.
We need jobs for Bre to do if anyone can help in that area. We have her first payment, but she needs to be doing stuff to earn the next. The second payment will be due in September.
The last prayer request and update is for my husband. He is trying to get another job within Sam's. He has been stressed and very unhappy in his current position for some time now. So he has a chance to go to the Bakery and be the team leader (dept. mgr) up there. It IS a cut in pay, but not by much. We also know that if this is where God wants him, then it will be made available, pay cut or not. I know with me working at the school pays significantly less than my old job.....I have been much happier and less stressed. God is awesome and can provide. Until our next post, forever in His grip.

Lots of love,
Mark, Renee, Jordan, & Bre

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Renee, Praise Him for providing for Bre's first payment. How did the test go and when will you know the results?

I think people are reading your blog, just hesitant about posting. Keep it up, please!

Love ya,
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Way to go in your classes! You must be so proud of yourself! I know I am. :)

John and Heidi said...

Congrats!!! on your classes. Will keep your fam in my prayers.

TV Shows & Cartoons (Then & Now)

  • Angel
  • Moonlight
  • Ghost Whisperer
  • Smallville
  • So You Think You Can Dance
  • American Idol
  • One Tree Hill
  • BONES
  • Fraggle Rock
  • Snorks
  • Smurfs
  • Elvira
  • Tales from the Darkside
  • Land of the Lost
  • Beverly Hills 90210
  • Saved by the Bell
  • Alice
  • Webster
  • Who's the Boss?
  • Happy Days
  • Silver Spoons
  • Punky Brewster